Monday 16 April 2012

Pulled Muscles


I thought I would do one on pulled mucles firstly because pulled muscles are probably the most common type of muscle injury but more importantly because I just suffered a badly pulled hamstring on friday at my soccer tournament...


They are very popular and almost the easiest to sustain.. All it takes is an improper warm up or a bad plant or sprint during a match and all of a sudden you pull a muscle...

They are very annoying and are hard to get rid of if they are badly pulled.. They can really frustrate you when having to play through a match....


The symptoms are quite obvious... you just have a very sore leg that becomes hard to do stuff with if you do not stretch,..


I believe the best treatment for this type of injure just a fools gold load of acute stretching and icing before any exercises...


No comments:

Post a Comment